- Poster at 13th International Conference on Nanomaterials – Research & Application – NANOCON2021, Brno, Czech Republic, October 20th-22nd 2021: Alginate/Calcium Phosphate Beads with Inclusion of Carboxymethyl Guar Gum Nanoparticles for Bone Regeneration in Osteoporosis Fractures , authors: COJOCARU Florina Daniela, REZUS Elena, CRETU Bianca Elena Beatrice, URSACHI Vlad Constantin, DODI Gianina.
- Poster at IEEE International Conference on e-Health and Bioengineering – EHB2021, 9th Edition, online, November 18th-19th 2021: Composite beads based on alginate, guar gum and calcium phosphates as bone substitues for osteoporotic fracture, authors: Florina D. Cojocaru, Gianina Dodi, Aurelian Rotaru, Bogdan Istrate, Stefan Lupescu, Elena Rezus.
- Workshop organized by Florina Daniela Cojocaru at National Conference of Bioengineering for Students and Young Researchers, 23rd Edition, April 22-25 2021, online New biomaterials for bone regeneration: Theoretical and practic considerations.
- Participation at a internation course: STEM CELLS AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE, organised by National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, September 20 – December 5 2021. Online participation.
- Poster at Annual Meeting 2022, Cost Action CA18103, INNOGLY – Innovation with Glycans, University of Applied Sciences and Arts of Southern Switzerland (SUPSI), Lugano, Switzerland, May 4-6th 2022, Paper title: Fabrication and properties of polysaccharide based bone substitute beads: a comparative study, authors: Florina Daniela Cojocaru, Ioannis Gardikiotis, Aurelian Rotaru, Elena Rezus, Gianina Dodi;
- Poster at 9th International Conference “Biomaterials, Tissue Engineering & Medical Devices” BIOMMEDD’2022, Bucharest (Romania), July 20-22th, 2022; Paper Title: Composite beads as scaffolds for bone regeneration: physico-chemical characterization and in vitro behaviour; authors: F.D. Cojocaru, Gianina Dodi, Ioannis Gardikiotis, Aurelian Rotaru, Liliana Vereștiuc, Elena Rezus;
- Oral presentation at 4th International Conference on Materials: Advanced and Emerging Materials; Paper Title: Polysaccharides-calcium phosphates beads for the treatment of osteoporotic fractures, authors: Florina Daniela Cojocaru, Elena Rezus, Ioannis Gardikiotis, Aurelian Rotaru, Gianina Dodi.
- Organisation and support for one workshop on the topic of the project during the MEdical Education Days, under the auspices of UMF Iași Days, 7-9 December 2022.
- Gardikiotis I, Cojocaru FD *, Mihai CT, Balan V, Dodi G. Borrowing the Features of Biopolymers for Emerging Wound Healing Dressings: A Review. International Journal of Molecular Sciences 2022, 23 (15), 87782022, https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms23158778, (*corresponding author) FI=6.208.
- Advanced 3D magnetic scaffolds for bone tissue engineering and regeneration Autori: FD Cojocaru, V Balan, L Verestiuc; Revistă top 25%, Int. J. Mol. Sci., FI=6.208, 2022, 23, 16190. https://doi.org/10.3390/ ijms232416190
- Polysaccharides-Calcium Phosphates Composite Beads as Bone Substitutes for Fractures Repair and Regeneration; Autori: Cojocaru FD, Gardikiotis I, Dodi G, Rotaru A, Balan V, Rezus E, Verestiuc L. Revistă top 25%, Polymers, FI=4.967, 2023, 15,1509. https://doi.org/10.3390/polym15061509